At MoneeMint, our number one priority is our team and general stakeholders in the business and this also includes you. Following on from the recent outbreak of the COVID-19 Coronavirus across the globe we are taking serious measures internally to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all of our stakeholders.
We are fully aware that this is a developing situation globally and our Senior Leadership Team is monitoring the advice from the Government, Public Health England, and the World Health Organisation.
Internally, we have taken a number of preventive measures which I have listed below:
- We have cancelled all international travel for all members of our team unless it is business critical and only if it is approved by the Chief Executive Officer
- As we are recruiting for many roles, one of our processes is that we hold face to face interviews. We have cancelled all interviews and have moved them to a video interview effective immediately
- A lot of our day to day business involves meeting with investors and vendors. We have cancelled all face to face meetings and encourage to meet via video calls
- Our staff have been given the option to work from home and we will be giving them access to all the tools and resources needed
- Our offices are being cleaned regularly using including door handles, lifts, desks and toilets
- We have sent our team a detailed procedure should they be in contact with anyone that has the virus or if they have symptoms
- We have diverted our main telephone line to a mobile line so we can ensure there is minimum business downtime
I would like to take this opportunity to remind you of some basic actions to ensure that you and your close ones are safe:
- Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds
- If you don’t have access to soap and water, use hand sanitiser
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- Put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
As this situation evolves and should we feel the need to contact you again about the COVID-19 Coronavirus, I will be in touch again.
Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to launching the worlds best ethical bank!
I pray for the health and wellbeing of you and your loved ones.